Why Purchase Papa E
- Complete Line—Over 40 Different Designs
for Adults & Children
- Produced & Delivered Fully Assembled.
- Proven Product, Excellent Price Point—High Quality
- College Logo Line
- UNIQUE Papa E's ADVANTAGES
- 100% Western Red Cedar Construction
- Full 1'' Thick, Kiln Dried lumber
- Select Tight Knot
- Furniture Grade Wood
- A True Outdoor Wood—Rich Grain & Color
- Excellent Dimensional Stability & Endurance
- Natural Oils Resist Insects and Decay
- Nontoxic—Safe for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Excellent Design Features
- Lumbar Support for Seat, Curved Back Assembly
- Comfortable Seat Height and Angle
- Every Design is Tested for Comfort
- Stainless Steel Hardware Used for all Connections
- No Rust or Streaking
- Waterproof Adhesive Insures Stability and Strength of Assembly
How do I finish my furniture?
- Oil/varnish combinations: the easiest to use, flood on, wipe off in 10-15 minutes; continue to touch up as needed.
- Oil/Water Based Stain: Your cedar chair can be stained any color utilizing a good brand of oil or water based stain; paint on, wipe off; maintain as needed
- Paint: to paint cedar you must first utilize an acrylic water based primer followed by a water based acrylic enamel top coat; if you do not use a primer, the cedar will always “bleed through”” your top coat.
What will happen if I don’t put any finish on my chair?
Over time your chair will change to a silver/gray color.
What do I do if my furniture arrives damaged?
Contact us immediately by phone or email; explain damage and we will handle immediately to your satisfaction
How can I find out about your new products?
By checking our website from time to time. We update our website on a regular basis.